The Market for Telephones has never been more confusing. From the dozens of features crammed into each telephone to the manuals filled with technical gibberish it is hard to find simple clear answers to questions that matter. Not here, here we offer easy to understand answers to the questions that matter for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Amplified Phone?
- How loud is a Decibel?
- What is a Picture Dial Phone?
- What is an Emergency Phone?
- How do I get a GSM phone to work?
- What buttons are best for vision impairment?
- Which Mobile Phone has the largest keypad?
- What can I do about bacteria growing on my phone?
- What is a Antimicrobial Telephone?
- How many Decibels of Amplification do I need?
- Can a Phone read back numbers as I dial?
- Big buttons are a good start but what else is there?
- How can I amplify my old phone?
- What does DECT mean?
- Is Digital or Analog better for me?
- Are there phones that amplify outgoing sound?
- Are there any options for the Blind?
- Are there any options for the Deaf?
- What is a TTY?
- What does VCO and HCO mean?
- Are there hearing aid compatible amplified phones?
Our Quick Guide to Phones.
Finding the features you need can be confusing. If you are looking for a particular Feature and don't have the time to look through the rest of this website, we recommend that you give our Quick Phone Guide a try. Simply click here.